- Credibility – Member Certificate and window decal.
- Networking – Meet other business people and develop contacts.
- Business Referrals – Chamber publishes a membership directory and refers all information and service requests to Chamber members.
- Website – www.bridgervalleychamber.com. Website includes list of Chamber Businesses, area information and an activity calendar.
- Education – Seminars and workshops on pertinent issues.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony, including photo in local paper, for new businesses.
Membership dues pay for:
- A part-time director
- Promotion of Bridger Valley business
- Sponsoring/supporting community events
- Advertising campaigns
- Marketing materials
- Information packets
- Postage and mailing expenses
- $400 – 2” x 2.5” Advertising Square on MAP (includes 2013 business membership fee)
- $800 – 2” x 8” Advertising Space on MAP (includes 2013 business membership fee)
- $50 – 1-3 employees (including small non-profit entities)
- $100 – 4-10 employees (Small Business’s)
- $200 – School Districts
- $250 – 11-25 employees (Medium Business’s)
- $350 – 26+ employees (Large Business’s)
Goals of the Bridger Valley Chamber of Commerce:
- Be a vital force in improving the economic strength of Bridger Valley.
- Encourage and support new business in the community.
- Provide resources and education to support and promote business opportunities for members.
- Persuade Bridger Valley residents to shop locally.
- Plan a year in advance with an annual review of a five-year plan.
- Promote tourism in the Bridger Valley.
- Sustain and increase Chamber memberships.
- Retain Board member commitment.
- To grow, prosper, enjoy life and have fun in Bridger Valley!