||Please see our Member Benefits page for a list of what is included with your membership!
Membership dues pay for:
- A part-time director
- Promotion of Bridger Valley business
- Sponsoring/supporting community events
- Advertising campaigns
- Marketing materials
- Information packets
- Postage and mailing expenses
- $50.00 1 – 3 Employees (including small non-profit entities)
- $100.00 4 – 10 Employees (small business’s)
- $300.00 School Districts
- $250.00 11- 25 Employees (medium business’s)
- $350.00 26+ Employees (large business’s)
Goals of the Bridger Valley Chamber of Commerce:
- Be a vital force in improving the economic strength of Bridger Valley.
- Encourage and support new business in the community.
- Provide resources and education to support and promote business opportunities for members.
- Persuade Bridger Valley residents to shop locally.
- Plan a year in advance with an annual review of a five-year plan.
- Promote tourism in the Bridger Valley.
- Sustain and increase Chamber memberships.
- Retain Board member commitment.
- To grow, prosper, enjoy life and have fun in Bridger Valley!