About the Chamber
to promote and encourage the economic development, growth
and prosperity of Bridger Valley and Southwest Wyoming.
- Be a vital force in improving the economic strength of Bridger Valley.
- Encourage and support new business in the community.
- Provide resources and education to support and promote business opportunities for members.
- Persuade Bridger Valley residents to shop locally.
- Plan a year in advance with an annual review of a five-year plan.
- Promote tourism in the Bridger Valley.
- Sustain and increase Chamber memberships.
- Retain Board member commitment.
- To grow, prosper, enjoy life and have fun in Bridger Valley!
If you are already a member we look forward to sending you business and keeping the community updated on upcoming events. For any non-members, please contact us if you are interested in being a member of our Chamber and participating in our promotional events.
If you have ideas or input for the Chamber, call or emails us your thoughts ideas and suggestions!
Bridger Valley is a GREAT place. We have GREAT things here. By working together, we can be even GREATER!
Board of Directors
President Cindy Haggit
Vice President Tammy Daley
Treasurer Justin Ellis
Executive Director – Heather Ayres
Members at large
If you are interested in serving on our board or one of our committees, let us know.